Applying Technology to Further Education & Safety
Today's High Tech Classroom
Students in today's “high tech classrooms” are constantly trying to find uses for new technology. Keeping up with that technology can be a daunting and expensive task. With IPTVflix, you can supply professional quality live streaming to your classrooms, without the extreme high cost.
Allowing students to utilize computers and the gadgets “they know” like video cameras, mobile cameras, and digital music players to their fullest potential.
Powerful, Flexible, and Portable:
- Based on the powerful Microsoft Server operating system, IPTVFlix uses "multicasting" technology in order to maximize your audience without compromising your network bandwidth.
- IPTVFlix has the ability to accept a source input from almost any standard audio or video device, and has a built in handle for ease of portability.
- Multiple bit rate and resolution settings allow you to adjust the quality and size of the stream to match your network environment.
- Video Input: Composite (BNC), S-Video
- Audio Input: Unbalanced Stereo (2x RCA)
Please visit http://www.iptvflix.com for more info.
CES Education Systems has been providing support services to the education community for over 30 years. Experience has taught us that a diverse spectrum of resources and a great deal of effort by a variety of specialists is essential to successfully provide students an outstanding learning experience. We are dedicated to assisting educators in their ongoing drive to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency, and safety of the Education environment; critical factors that impact the academic performance of the student body.
We provide a broad range of services that include custom designed break fix plans tailored to the specific needs of each education center, comprehensive desktop deployment, remote managed services, and complete network infrastructure solutions. The company has developed a variety of programs and products that will enable education centers to take full advantage of the rapidly evolving technology landscape to reduce operating costs, increase teaching effectiveness, and maximize the students learning experience.
- Network & Consulting Services
- Performance first expertise to help you with an array of network management challenges.
- Managed Services
- Worry-Free way to transfer a portion of or all of the responsibility of supporting your IT network.
- IT Outsourcing Support (Rent-A-Tech)
- Find reliable staff resources with the right expertise can be challenging and costly regardless of the size of your school.
- Computer Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services
- Affordable and practical computer repair services.
- Hardware and Software Procurement
- Fast turnaround and reliable computer equipment procurement.
- Desktop Deployment
- Deploy multiple desktop systems quickly, reliably, and consistently.